We strongly believe that the people who work at tripanto enjoy being here, enjoy working on diverse group of experienced and talented folks. We’re looking for passionate and smart working individuals to join our team. We don’t do cookie cutter employees at tripanto, in fact as a team, we deliver great work and have a great time doing it.
We care about what we do, care about the employees and we deliver first class results to our clients. We invest in our staff in many different ways since we believe good people are worth keeping and growing with us.
Sr. SEO Analyst
The Role and Responsibility
We are looking for 3+ years experienced SEO Analyst to join our growing digital marketing team in Bangalore. The candidate must have proven track record of running ON / OFF SEO campaigns whether that is brand or agency side.
As an SEO Analyst, you will strive to understand clients’ business and challenges they are facing and, based on this you have to think of new ways to help them drive their business forwards. The candidate will be expected to manage and implement SEO Tactics that exceed client expectations and deliver amazing results.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to take their career to the next level in a exciting, fun and rapidly developing digital marketing agency in Bangalore, India.
Duties and Responsibilities
As an SEO Analyst, you will be involved in all aspects of our offering at tripanto. Your duties will include the following:
- Manage local SEO, establish goals per local market and getting leads
- Drive relevant traffic to the clients in Organic way
- Assist in developing and executing a latest SEO strategy with a particular focus on search engine updates
- Audits and optimization of websites / projects with a strategic focus on white-hat tactics
- Use various SEO tools, such as Google Search Console and Google Analytics, MOZ tools, AHREF, Screaming frog, etc to make SEO Tasks easier and faster
- Collaborate with internal teams and give more insight on content marketing, email marketing, creative design and web development
- Work on projects including web/mobile site redesigns,A/B test, UX/UI, conversion rate optimization, customer profiling, behavioral analysis and more
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following
- HTML, CSS and basics of PHP
- Excellent analytics skills (Google Analytics)
- candidate should build high authority niche backlinks
- Proficiency in managing and/or training junior team members
- Client-facing experience and strong presentation skills
- Ability to analyse and improve organic results
- Schema, GTM, content curation and Hands on experience in all marketing tags
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver results accordingly
- Outstanding organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise
- Work as a team player whilst being able to work on set individual performance goals and KPIs
- Perfect command of the English language (reading and writing)
- And Importantly he/she must have positive attitude
Qualification : Preferred B-Tech Graduates
Creative content writer
The candidate will produce, renovate and package high performing quality content informed by keyword and research topic, optimized for SEO best practices across multiple channels including: our website, social medias, content markets, newsletters, blogging and answering users query.
This person should be creative, analytical and able to communicate and guide effectively on multiple platforms. A strong knowledge of content and industry trends, particularly SEO. Proven track record of writing, editing, producing and packaging content is a must.
- Actively manage and promote blogs, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Developing experiential writing concepts
- Writing content copy and marketing materials (Email, Guest blogging, Newsletters)
- Proofreading written materials and pitch decks
- Working closely with the design and SEO team to develop best-in-class brand experiences
- 3–5 years of content marketing agency experience
- Proficient at writing flexibly for brand building
- Wikipedia content curation
- Great communication and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional proofreading ability is required
- Demonstrates ownership of creative work
- Organized and familiar with a creative landscape
- Proactive, team-oriented work style
- Ability to prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
- Candidate must be adapted to experience positive minded folks